Since its beginning in 1968, AIRCO Group has been committed to selling quality
products and service to the aircraft industry worldwide. Our corporate headquarters
has been located near the airport in Wichita, Kansas for 33 years. Throughout
the years, AIRCO Group has been a proud supporter of many activities throughout
the Wichita and surrounding areas.
- United Way: The employees at AIRCO Group have dedicated their time every year to the United Way. Each year a campaign is held to raise money for those who need help in the Wichita area. Many different, fun events are held for one week at the AIRCO corporate headquarters. AIRCO Group has earned many different awards through the years for donating both time and money to the United Way campaign.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters: Every year AIRCO employees participate in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Bowl-A-Thon. This not only helps raise money for Big Brothers/Big Sisters but also unites AIRCO employees.
- Support a Family: AIRCO Group helps out a family every year during the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. Employees throughout the office donate items and monetary gifts to a family in the Wichita area. Gifts include clothing, food items and special needs identified by the family.
- Chamber of Commerce: AIRCO Group has been part of the Wichita Chamber of Commerce for many years.
- American Red Cross: Every few months, AIRCO Group hosts a Blood Drive for the American Red Cross. The employees, as well as their friends and families, donate blood to help save lives. AIRCO also invites employees from neighboring businesses, such as FedEx, to join in and help such a worthy cause. To date, AIRCO has met all of their donation goals, with much gratitude towards all donors. They look forward to their next chance to host a drive!